Per U.S. federal and state laws, mdsbrand.com has this
as needed. When possible and practicable we follow state, federal, and international law.
I. ABOUT US
- a) Our website is for the advertisement of boats, services, docks, and valuation, along with
associated marine activities.
- b) We post our hours and contact information on the Website and encourage you to contact us
during regular business hours to resolve questions or issues.
II. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- a) When you browse the Website, provide your information, or contact us your information may be
- b) This collection of data may be stored in the aggregate or individualized, depending on what
III. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- a) When applicable your e-mail that you provide us may be utilized for our marketing purposes.
- b) We will provide your e-mail to entities that are related to our business, contact you to make
you aware of specials, deals, and other opportunities, and may sell such e-mail to business
- c) Additional information may be collected through tracking beacons, cookies, and retargeting
applications, which will follow you after you leave our Website and provide information to our
- d) Such information may be transmitted and assist our marketing partners and us in enhancing the
advertisements you see.
- e) Your name, phone, and other information may also be shared from time to time on an as needed
- a) When you provide us with personal information for a specific purpose you consent to our
collecting such information and our using it for that purpose as well as other, future and
- b) If you change your mind after opting in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you,
for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting
us at the address below.
- a) We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you
violate our Terms and Conditions.
- b) We will disclose your information if law enforcement demands it or if we reasonably believe
you are engaged in criminal activity or the life, health, and safety of a person is in danger.
- a) The Website, as stated above, may utilize a variety of trackers, retargeting apps, and permit
third parties to plant cookies.
- b) Such third party materials may have built in trackers, broadcasting materials, scraping
programs, or other programs that are not covered by this Policy.
VII. THIRD-PARTY ENTITIES
- a) Should you leave our Application or are redirected to a third-party website or application,
personal information that may be exposed on third party platforms.
- b) When you click on links on our Application, they may direct you away from our site. We are
not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and strongly encourage you to read
their privacy statements.
- a) To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best
practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or
- b) Our Application does not receive or transmit your financial or personal information.
IX. CALIFORNIA OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS
- a) Residents of California or other jurisdictions that have enacted privacy laws, regulations,
or policies, please feel free to reach out and request a copy of the information we have about
- b) Such request such report once a calendar year, for free. Any further requests may be subject
to reasonable fees.
- c) You may, at your discretion, request deletion of such information.
X. E.U. RESIDENTS AND THE GDPR
- a) Residents of the European Union may contact us and request a copy of their information. You
may request deletion of such information.
- b) We do not collect information that is religious, political, or otherwise requires an E.U.
point of contact or a Data Point of Contact.
- c) You may contact us at the contact e-mail on our Contact page to request more information.
frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the
- b) If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated,
so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what
circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- c) If our Application is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be
transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you,
register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our point of contact on our Contact
- a) As reflected above, we try to be transparent and honest with our customers.
- b) To that end, our policy is to make you aware of what cookies we use and how they function so
that you can make an informed choice to permit cookies or not.
- a) Our cookies self-destruct when a set period of time has elapsed.
- b) However, should cookies and their use reveal personal information about you to use that you
did not consent to, our policy is to go ahead and destroy the information.
- c) The cookies are for our business use in the aggregate and are not meant to linger or follow
you all over the internet.
- a) If in doubt, please email us and we’ll be glad to address concerns!